MotorLand Aragón will host the FIM Superbike World Championship from 21th to 23th May 2021.
To cover the event is required contractually to adhere to an accreditation procedure. All journalists who wish to cover the event have to follow the instructions below and submit the accreditation requests no later than 10th of May. Any request received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Accreditations requests for national and international media One Event (International and national printed media, radio stations, electronic media, Websites, agencies and freelance):
All the accreditation requests must be upload to the new Superbikes Accreditation Online System before 7th May: http://accreditations.worldsbk.com
Professionals must create in the online accreditation platform his personal user, filling all the personal data requested and providing the required documentation
Requests created by a user for several different professionals will not be accepted.
All formal accreditation requests have to be sent with the following documents:
- The accreditation request must be signed by the chief editor in official letterhead paper of the publication or photo agency.
- This document must include the name(s) of the person(s) that will cover the event specifying whether he/she is a journalist or a photographer and a copy of his/her professional card (if applicable).
- Include details of the publication (national, regional or local, circulation...).
- Include a commitment to publish a report (o pictures) concerning the event.
In case the publication had been accredited the previous year, it must include copies of articles and/or photos published the previous year.
- Include contact e-mail address and mobile phone number for each person.
In the case of Freelance applications the request must be made on the person’s own letter headed paper.
Consultations about the accreditation procedure: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accreditations request for National or International televisions One Event:
Under the authority and approval of WSBK Organization TV department. Accreditation requests (download file) must be sent to: email@example.com