The international karting cicuit will host a race of the Spanish Karting Championship on 15th to 17th March.
Media accreditation form is avaliable on www.motorlandaragon.com
All photographers must have the specific insurance an license to have track access.
It´s not allowed cross the track during the race or any leg.
On 6th to 10th March, MotorLand Aragón organizes a practice session for karts divided into categories. Entries: email@example.com
International Karting Circuit Technical Data
- Technical Data
- Total length of the racetrack: 2.049 m
- Length of the homologated racetrack: 1.671,633 m
- Track width: 10 m
- Run-off areas: Asphalt and gravel
- Length of the start straight: 173.361 m
- Number of turns: 9 left-handers and 10 right-handers
- Maximum gradient (ascent): 3,25%
- Maximum gradient (descent): 4,5%
- Paddock dimensions: 200 places 8x6 + service track + technical area
For security reasons, no animals (except assistance dogs) are allowed into the circuit, neither alcoholic beverages, weapons or other objects that may be used as such. Bottle caps shall be removed from plastic bottles and cans or glass containers are not permitted. The introduction of flares, fireworks or dangerous devices, or the display of banners, symbols, emblems or legends involving incitement to violence are not permitted. Entry shall also be forbidden to persons who may be under the influence of alcoholic beverages, narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or similar.