MotorLand Aragón will host the Racing Weekend RFEdeA on 25th and 26th May 2019.
The meeting will have the most important Road Racing Spanish Championships: CER (Endurance) and CET (Touring car).
Fans will have free pass during the event.
Saturday 25th May
- 9:00h a 09:40h - F4 Free Practice 1
- 9:50h a 10:20h - CET Free Practice 1
- 10:30h a 11:10h - CER Clase 2-3 Free Practice
- 11:20h a 12:00h - CER - GT Free Practice
- 12:10h a 12:50h - F4 Free Practice 2
- 13:00h a 13:30h - CET Free Practice 2
- 13:40h a 14:40h - CER-GT (29´+ 2´+ 29´) Free Practice
- 14:50h a 15:05h - F4 Qualifying 1
- 15:15h a 16:30h - CER - GT Qualifying
- 16:40h a 17:10h - CET Qualifying
- 17:30h a 18:00h - F4 Race 1: 25 min + 1 lap
- 18:20h a 19:15h - CER Clase 2-3 Race 1: 48 min + 1 lap
Domingo 26 de mayo
- 9:00h a 9:15h - F4 Qualifying 2
- 9:35h a 10:30h - CER Clase 1-GT Race 1: 48 min + 1 lap
- 10:50h a 11:25h - CET Race 1: 30 min + 1 lap
- 11:45h a 12:10h - F4 Race 2: 18 min + 1 lap
- 12:30h a 13:25h - CER Clase 2-3 Race 2: 48 min + 1 lap
- 13:40 a 14:00h - Pit lane walk
- 14:20h a 14:55h - CET Race 2: 30 min + 1 lap
- 15:15h a 15:45h - F4 Race 3: 25 min + 1 lap
- 16:05h a 17:00h - CER Clase 1-GT Race 2: 48 min + 1 lap
Media Accreditation form is avaliable in the 'Press' section of this website.
If you don't have an user created to access this section, you need to ask for it at the same 'Press' section.
More info, soon.
For security reasons, no animals (except assistance dogs) are allowed into the circuit, neither alcoholic beverages, weapons or other objects that may be used as such. Bottle caps shall be removed from plastic bottles and cans or glass containers are not permitted. The introduction of flares, fireworks or dangerous devices, or the display of banners, symbols, emblems or legends involving incitement to violence are not permitted. Entry shall also be forbidden to persons who may be under the influence of alcoholic beverages, narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or similar.