MotorLand Aragón Road Racing Circuit will host a Moto Track Day by Gully Racing.
Entry form will be available in www.gullyracing.it
Further Info about the Track Days
Gully racing organizes free practice in many different italian and spanish circuits.
In all their event they have a dedicated truck to offer tyres service and spare parts service.
In their reception you’ll can find always their staff available to help you long all the event and free buffet with italian espresso, cold water, snack and fruits.
In Gully racing events customers will ride in total safety and fun. There days are always divided into categories according to their capacity so that they are suitable for beginners but also for more experienced riders.
At the end of the day Gully Racing organizes special session where the customer are rewarded the top 5 in each category.
Road Racing Circuit technical data:
- Designed by Hermann Tilke / Pedro de la Rosa
- Total surface: 1,320,000 m2
- FIM Track length: 5,344 m
- FIA Track length: 5,077 m
- Longest straight: 1,211 m.
- Width: 15 m on the straight and 12 m the rest.
- 50 m difference between the highest and lowest point – Maximum ramp: 7.2% (descent).
- Different configurations.
- Possibility to divide it into 2 independent circuits.
For security reasons, no animals (except assistance dogs) are allowed into the circuit, neither alcoholic beverages, weapons or other objects that may be used as such. Bottle caps shall be removed from plastic bottles and cans or glass containers are not permitted. The introduction of flares, fireworks or dangerous devices, or the display of banners, symbols, emblems or legends involving incitement to violence are not permitted. Entry shall also be forbidden to persons who may be under the influence of alcoholic beverages, narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or similar.