MotorLand Aragón Road Racing Circuit will host a Moto Track Day by First on Track.
Entry form will be available in www.first-on-track.com
Road Racing Circuit technical data:
- Designed by Hermann Tilke / Pedro de la Rosa
- Total surface: 1,320,000 m2
- FIM Track length: 5,344 m
- FIA Track length: 5,077 m
- Longest straight: 1,211 m.
- Width: 15 m on the straight and 12 m the rest.
- 50 m difference between the highest and lowest point – Maximum ramp: 7.2% (descent).
- Different configurations.
- Possibility to divide it into 2 independent circuits.
For security reasons, no animals (except assistance dogs) are allowed into the circuit, neither alcoholic beverages, weapons or other objects that may be used as such. Bottle caps shall be removed from plastic bottles and cans or glass containers are not permitted. The introduction of flares, fireworks or dangerous devices, or the display of banners, symbols, emblems or legends involving incitement to violence are not permitted. Entry shall also be forbidden to persons who may be under the influence of alcoholic beverages, narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or similar.