MotorLand host the tenth edition of the Gran Premio de Aragón de MotoGP. It will be the weekend of 22nd September. In previous editions, MotoGP has moved to Alcañiz an average of more than 100,000 fans during the event.
|PELOUSE 4+6||45 €||50 €||0 €||0 €|
|GR. 1A||80 €||90 €||40 €||45 €|
|GR. 1B||80 €||90 €||40 €||45 €|
|GR. 1C||100 €||110 €||50 €||55 €|
|GR. 3B||90 €||100 €||45 €||50 €|
|GR. 3C||90 €||100 €||45 €||50 €|
|GR. 5||90 €||100 €||45 €||50 €|
|GR. 7||100 €||110 €||50 €||55 €|
GOLD: Grandstand 1C and 7
SILVER: Grandstand 3B, 3C and 5
BRONZE: Grandstand 1A and 1B
PELOUSE: Grandstand 4 and 6
Prices will increase 5 € (adult tickets/european youth card) and 2€ (Child/senior tickets) from September, 19th.
Paddock passes won't be available at any point of sale.
For more information:
VIP Tickets sale
VIP Tickets sale
Enjoy the Gran Premio de Aragón de MotoGP event from a privileged place with exclusive services.
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org - +34 978 835 548
- All the tickets are valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- It is compulsory to show the ticket at the entrance of the circuit every day.
- On Friday: free access to every grandstand with any ticket type. Saturday and Sunday: access just allowed to the grandstand and seat specified on the ticket.
- Pelouse tickets give access both to pelouse 4 and 6. The capacity of each pelouse area is limited for security reasons.
- Parking is free for both cars and motorbikes.
- All prices include VAT.
- MotorLand won´t be held responsible for loss, stolen or destroyed tickets.
- No refunds or changes accepted.
- Tickets at the BOX OFFICES have a SURCHARGE over the price. (5€ adult/European Youth Card tickets and 2€ child/senior fares).
- Public areas have video-surveillance systems.
- In accordance with the Law 19/2007 of July 11, alcoholic drinks, drugs, narcotics or psychotropic substances are forbidden in the facilities during the event.
- Pelouse: free access for under 14 years old and over 65 by showing the ID card/passport at the entrance. (Minors must be always accompanied by an adult. Maximum 2 children per adult).
- Grandstands: Reduced tickets for children between 3-13 and adults over 65. (In date 22rd-24th, not in the moment of the purchase).
Under -3 have free access but not seat.
- On Grand Prix days, all those who bought reduced tickets (child/senior) have to show the ID card/passport/family book at the entrance. Everyone with European Youth Card tickets have to show the card together with the ticket.
- European Youth Card: 3€ discount over the regular rate.
Any photographs or recordings shall not be used for any form of public advertisement on display or for any purpose (except private purposes) without Dorna Sports S.L. (“Dorna”) written consent. For good and valuable consideration, which receipt is acknowledged, the ticket holder grants Dorna and the Circuit and their designees the right to use his/her image and/or likeness in any live or recorded display or other transmission or reproduction of the event, including without limitation his/her rights to publicity and/or commercial exploitation. The ticket holder agrees not to take any action, or cause others to take any action, against Dorna and/or the circuit. The ticket holder agrees to submit to the conditions established in this ticket and to the ones displayed at the circuit´s entrance. All rights to broadcast, record, photograph, repeat, reproduce or recreate are reserved to Dorna Sports S.L. (“Dorna”) and/or the Circuit.
Ciudad del Motor de Aragón S.A. A-44184216 The acquisition of this ticket represents the acceptance of the following conditions:
- The organization declines any responsibility on the acquired tickets in NOT OFFICIAL selling points.
- The organization does not take responsibility on the lost, stolen or destroyed tickets. Neither changes nor returns or refunds will be realized.
- It won´t be allowed the access of:
- Alcoholic drinks, glass, weapons or instruments capable of being dangerous, flares, fireworks or similar objects.
- Banners, symbols or legends that imply incitement to the violence.
- Spectators who are under the effects of alcoholic, narcotic, psychotropic or similar substances or who carry the above mentioned substances.
- The entry of animals remains prohibited.
- The spectators have to occupy the seats of the class and place that corresponds with the tickets of entry of which they are carrying.
- Every spectator is forced to preserve his ticket of entry in perfect conditions up to his exit of the sports enclosure, must present it to request of any employee or collaborator of the organizer.
- If a spectator does not present the ticket of entry, he will have to choose to acquire one in the box office, paying his price if it was the available one, or for the immediate abandonment of the enclosure.
- Any commercial or promotional action or drawing in regard with tickets is totally forbidden, including the use of MotorLand, Ciudad del Motor, MotoGP™ or Grand Prix Movistar of Aragón trademark names without previous consent.
Por motivos de seguridad no se permite la entrada en este recinto con animales domésticos, bebidas alcohólicas, armas, u otros objetos que puedan usarse como tales; latas, botellas de vidrio, bengalas, fuegos de artificio o artefactos peligrosos para la integridad física de las personas, ni exhibir pancartas, símbolos, emblemas o leyendas que impliquen incitación a la violencia. Tampoco se permitirá la entrada a quienes puedan estar bajo los efectos de bebidas alcohólicas, estupefacientes, psicotrópicos o sustancias análogas.